As a physician, your job is to treat patients and focus on their health. Unfortunately, your medical practice cannot run itself, and many times physicians get bogged down with administrative tasks. In most cases, physicians hire a practice manager to handle the day-to-day operations of the practice and manage everything from payroll to human resources, and more. However, at times, extra help is needed in the department of medical practice management. That is where we come in.
If your practice is not running as smoothly as you like, or if you are interested in starting a practice and need a little extra help, you may want to consider working with the medical practice management team at Applied Medical Systems (AMS).
How We Can Help
- Practice Start-Up: If you need guidance on starting your own practice, AMS can help. We have alliances with outstanding accountants and attorneys to set up your group to your specifications.
- Insurance Enrollment: We can handle all aspects of enrollment with Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield and any other governmental or commercial insurance company that your group chooses to participate with.
- Contracting: When your medical practice management involves negotiating a contract, AMS will ensure you receive optimal reimbursement for your services.
- Malpractice Insurance: Malpractice and liability insurance are an important element of your business. Let AMS negotiate your insurances on your behalf and serve as your point of contact with your broker.
- Employee Benefits: Health insurance, Disability insurance, retirement benefits, and more. There are many aspects of employee benefits and at AMS, we can have the expertise to “shop” and administer benefits for your group.
- Bookkeeping: When it comes to accounting, organization and accessibility are key. Through our partnership with VirtualOfficeAmerica, AMS gives you access to your reports and transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR): AMS works with a variety of EHR vendors and will handle your Revenue Cycle in conjunction with your EHR in a manner that is seamless to you.
- Consulting: Our team of professional medical practice management consultants can offer advice and recommendations in all areas of your practice.
AMS has much to offer in terms of medical practice management. Our expert team can assist you in getting your practice run more efficiently, effectively, and profitable. To learn more about our practice management services, we invite you to explore our website. When ready, request a free quote.